TERMS OF SERVICE
Updated on March 5, 2013
TRUTUBE.TV was designed to be an alternative video hosting website where users would be able to make an account and upload videos that have otherwise been removed and censored from YouTube simply due to the fact that they speak an unpleasant truth. Here at TRUTUBE.TV, we value the truth and understand the fact that, although the truth is not hate, there are a specific group of people who benefit greatly from keeping these truths from the public.
We ask that you read and understand the following terms while using our website. These terms are set in place to ensure that the site runs smoothly and in an orderly fashion.
- SELF-POLICING POLICY
- While the Administrators and Moderators of TRUTUBE.TV strive very hard to keep an eye on content and look out for potential problems, it is to be understood that they cannot be everywhere at once.
- It is also requested that you police your own channels and videos by using the “Block” features if you wish to disassociate yourself with a Member who may be harassing you.
- You may contact us if you’re having problems with the website or with Members of the site.
- Threatening other Members is not allowed. If you have a disagreement, approach it in a respectful, mature, and adult manner.
- We will not allow any videos that call for others to be violent, commit crimes, and/or participate in illegal activities.
- TRUTUBE.TV will not allow racial slurs in comments, video content or video titles, unless it specifically serves a purpose, such as making a point in an argument.
- You do not have to use words like “Ape” or “Turdskin” or “Kike” in order to express your opinion.
- This rule is set into place so that we keep and maintain an adult and mature atmosphere.
- TRUTUBE.TV exists as a platform for you to speak the truth about censored topics, not to promote hate.
- Pornography or any forms of erotic content are absolutely not allowed.
- The only exception to this rule would be if a video about classical art were to be made that would feature famous paintings/sculptures where there is nudity.
- Be respectul, polite, and adult. There is no reason to personally attack or insult others.
- Presenting your side of an argument in a mature fashion will go a long way.
- Examples of the behavior we do not want on our site are:
- Comment Wars.
- Purposely down voting comments/content.
- Childish/Immature behavior.
- Personal attacks and insults.
- If you have any problems with the site or any questions, please contact the Administrators anytime at the following e-mail address: